Monday, August 24, 2009

Getting back on that horse again...

HELLO OUT THERE!
Holy molely, I feel like it has been a decade...

So, here I am smacking my Orbit's gum that was waiting on my doorstep this morning, and I decided it is time to get back on that horse again, and get a blog post up. Between being out of town for, what was it,...2 1/2 weeks, and then coming home, and getting my groove back, blogging has been at the bottom of my list.

Then I got home today from breakfast with my parents and swimming, and there it was...my swap package....fun, fun, FUN!

Here is what I got:

Real Simple magazine (LOVE IT, who doesn't?), a puzzle book (hello! I love puzzles, that is what I do to relax myself), gum (yum), and BRIGHT colored stationary (just makes you feel good looking at it!). Thanks Erin, it was so fun having you as my swap buddy!

2 comments:

Tonya Staab said...

I'm lovin' your new blog look fabulous lady. Miss you.

Real Simple mag is awesome.

TUTU Monkey said...

How fun!! I loved getting mine too.